Dream Job Train Conductor
Moving Germany Together
MOVING GERMANY TOGETHER
Create your career, secure your future
It has always been your dream to become a train conductor?
Then fulfill it!
- Completed vocational training (e.g. as a locksmith, electrician, mechanic)
- Willingness for night shift and change service
- Minimum age of 22 years
- Physically as well as mentally fit and resilient
- Responsibility, flexibility, willingness to learn and customer orientated
- German level at least B1 level
CREATE YOUR CAREER
Being a Train Conductor
Every day, trains make millions of trips for customers, goods, and passengers across Germany and Europe. But every locomotive needs reliable conductor and employees who make these achievements possible.
Diverse tasks inspire you? Then apply:
- As a locomotive conductor in local and long-distance transport, you have a responsible task: both in local and long-distance transport, you transport travelers to destinations in Germany and abroad.
- As a train driver in freight transport, you are moving goods and materials across Germany, making the rails the backbone of the German economy.
- As a locomotive engineer, you move locomotives in the marshalling yard, put trains together, and get them ready in the stations, check cars and trains, and do brake tests.
- As a shunting companion, you’ll put our trains in the right order and get them ready to be picked up, and you’ll be checked to see if the trains are functional, safe, and properly loaded.
We are looking for an exciting training from now on at various locations in Germany such as:
Kassel, Bebra, Heringen, Wabern, Stadtallendorf, München, Passau, Ingolstadt, Regensburg, Plattling, Dresden, Saalfeld, Zwickau, Darmstadt, Aschaffenburg, Seevetal, Seelze, Hamburg, Oberhausen, Köln, Buchloe, Augsburg, Weil am Rhein, Singen, Konwestheim, Landshut, Rosenheim, Freilassing, Dingolfing, Burghausen, Saarbrücken, Bischofsheim, Mühldorf, München, Frankfurt (Oder), Seddin, Herne, Köln, Osnabrück, Oberhausen, Hagen, Nürnberg, Würzburg, Hanau und viel mehr.
During a 12-month training as a train conductor you will gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience to be used as a train conductor in shift work.
As a trained engine driver, you ensure that passengers and goods reach their destination safely, punctually and comfortably.
You ensure the passenger information and thus contribute to a high quality of service.
You control the technical feasibility of the locomotives.
You work closely and cooperatively with other partners in the transport process.